Come and try out a chair yoga class and learn how to modify and create interesting and helpful practices for all types of bodies
I have taught chair yoga in a care home, offices, one-to-one at my own studio and now run a regular weekly class at Triyoga.
It’s a great practice for everyone, not just seniors and the less able-bodied, but also for those who just would like to learn different ways to enjoy their yoga practice without a mat.
£30 book your place here
This workshop will be invaluable for anyone wishing to make yoga accessible for all and how to incorporate different requirements within one group. We will look at:
- structure and planning
- use of props
- working with physical restrictions and limited mobility
- modifications for seniors and less able-bodies
- modifications for those with greater strength and flexibility
Goldendoor Yoga Studio, Archway
Goldendoor Yoga studio is a bright, spacious, fully-equipped studio at:
39 Fairbridge Road
London N19 3EW
Tel: 020 7700 7428
Close to upper holloway overground station, archway tube.
Buses 17, 43, 271, 263.
- Concessions available on request.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early as latecomers may not be admitted once the workshop is underway.
- Maximum capacity 14