Mindfulness taster sesion
This short, fun, experiential taster session will introduce some simple techniques for practicing mindfulness into our daily lives. We will explore why we need to cultivate our awareness and how we can most easily access the benefits during the working day, encouraging a greater sense of ease and well being. We will practice a variety of mindfulness meditations and practical ways to integrate mindfulness into routine activities.
Studies suggest that practicing mindfulness can:
- increase feelings of happiness
- alleviate anxiety and depression
- aid stress management
- improving our ability to concentrate, sleep and make decisions, as well as the quality of our relationships.
4 Week Course : 7-8.30pm Wednesdays 11th, 18th, 25th April and 2nd May
More info here
Please arrive at least 5 minutes early for all classes as latecomers may not be admitted once the class is underway.
Try not to eat within 2 hours before a class as it can be uncomfortable. if you are hungry, try something light like a piece of fruit.
Wear comfortable stretchy/loose clothing. you may get hot and possibly cold, so bring a couple of layers.
It is hygienic and advisable to have your own yoga mat, although they are always available to borrow.
Let the teacher know of any injury or condition that may affect your practice.
Please avoid strong scents and perfumes.
Goldendoor Yoga Studio, Archway
Goldendoor Yoga studio is a bright, spacious, fully-equipped studio at:
39 Fairbridge Road
London N19 3EW
Tel: 020 7700 7428
Close to upper holloway overground station, archway tube.
Buses 17, 43, 271, 263.
New class prices from January 2017
£14 per class
£60 for 5 classes (£12 each) valid 2 months
£108 for 12 classes (£9 each) valid 3 months
- Concessions available on request.
- Class passes are available through the on-line booking system and will only be extended under exceptional circumstances.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early as latecomers cannot be admitted once the class is underway.
- Maximum capacity 10 mats.